Test your products in our laboratories to guarantee safety and ensure compliance with regulations and industry standards
ANALYTICAL SERVICES PROVIDED
Microbiological testing is performed in all types of food to detect the presence of harmful bacteria and other micro-organisms. Bureau Veritas' testing ensures your product are pathogen-free and safe for consumption.
- Search for pathogenic germs
- Salmonella, Staphylococci, Listeria monocytogenes, Echerichia coli, Clostridium perfringens, Sulphite-reducing Anaerobes, Bacillus cereus
- Hygiene testing for germs
- Total coliforms, Thermo-tolerant coliforms, Mesophilic aerobic flora
- Search for spoilage germs
- Yeasts and moulds, Pseudomonas, Lactic flora
- Stability test
- Aging test / CSD validation
- Potability parameters
Testing for germs to verify the effectiveness of cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and equipment.
Ambient air analysis of the premises by collector: Total flora, Moulds
Contaminant and Residual Analysis is important to detect the presence of pesticide and heavy metals in food products, especially in fresh products. It is a major application for the food safety testing market and Bureau Veritas has brand new technologies to ensure you are compliant with international food safety standards.
- Heavy metals
Physio - Chemistry
Physical-Chemical testing allows you to identify the components present in your food products, enabling you to determine the nutritional content and the physical characteristics of a product (weight, humidity…).
- Nutritional value
- Potability parameters
GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) testing confirms the identity and the nature of the product at every step of the supply chain and ensures compliance with regulations.
DNA & Authenticity
DNA tests on foods are used to identify the species present in a particular product, to give you the possibility to detect fraud and guarantee the quality of food.
To assure the quality of our analytical services, we have qualified people and appropriated equipment procedures to prepare your samples.
- Animal Specification: Swine Detection
- Ecoli0157, STEC, Listeria
- Reduce the risk of recalls, returns and complaints
- Enhance risk management and brand protection
- Ensure your product is free of pathogens and contaminants
- High-quality services according to HACCP and GLP
Audit, training and support
We check, train your teams and support you on a daily basis and at all stages of your products' life cycle.
Why Bureau Veritas?
Bureau Veritas provides a full and comprehensive scope of agri commodities & food testing throughout the entire supply chain
North Africa, West Africa, Central Africa
Qualimag: our laboratory for the interpretation of food analyses, audits and training in food hygiene and safety.
Telephone: +212 522 665 828
Southern Africa, East Africa
Telephone: +27 (0) 11 217 6300